Become a NCJGA Member Today!
Choose the best value for your Junior Golfer.
Have you joined the Premium Players Club?
Just $75 Per Year
- NCJGA Bag Tag, Large Bucket of Range Balls at Carlsbad Golf Center
- Discounts on Tournaments that could save you $240 per year.
- Discounts on leassons with David Emerick
- Play 3 Events per year and your membership is covered.
Best Value @ $195/Year
- Includes Par Membership, valued at $75, PLUS JC Junior Membership ($40 Value)
- One Free Standard Golf Pride Grip Installed
- One Round of Adult Golf & Bucket AND Cart with Junior (After 4pm), a $35 Value
- Two more Junior Rounds & Buckets at Twin Oaks (Walking after 4pm), a $70 value
Premium Players Club
- Click button for Details.
- Hole-by-hole Shots & Score History
- Store Video, Share with Coaches
- Address Book & Friends List
How to Become a Member
Become a Member Now To Start Saving & Register for Tournaments Later.
You can register for your 12-month NCJGA membership in two ways:
- Register now and sign up for tournaments later.
- Register when you sign up for your first tournament (next section).
If you were an NCJGA member from a prior year, you should sign with your existing member account.
Register for a Tournament Now & Become A Member At The Same Time.
Click on our tournament schedule for a list of upcoming events:
Click Info for fees and details, or Register (shown below) to sign up as a Member or Non-Member.
If you are new, select I am not a member. Then, after reading our Waiver and entering your Contact Information, you will get the Tournament Registration screen.
The default (and best) choice is Membership Registration. However, you can select No Thanks to sign up as a Non-Member. On the next screen (shown below) you select the appropriate Event Fee.
Choose the fee that matches your membership status when you register for a tournament. The NCJGA support team manually verifies each registration for accuracy.